Nicity is the gateway to your neighborhood
Nicity is a geo-specific, community-based discovery tool helping to find your perfect place to live, and to make the best out of your new (or existing) home.
- Learn about what’s going on, who to call, where to get it, and what matters
- Engage with your neighbors about what matters
- Welcome! Take part in making our neighborhood a better place
- Join the effort to make the neighborhood a better place
We are looking for Go developers
to develop microservices to solve many sophisticated tasks with data processing, geo/maps, and web features.Technologies we use:
Go, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, GraphQL, AWS for backend side. Micro-service architecture.
Swift, UIkit, GraphQL, Mapbox for iOS App; Kotlin for Android;
React, CSS, HTML, Redux, Mobx for frontend side.What you'll be doing:
We expect you to have:
- Everything related to the product life cycle: from architecture development to production support
- Develop and design high-load services.
- 3+ years of development experience;
- At least 6 month of Golang experience;
- Experience in design, development and debugging of high-load and distributed systems;
- Experience with postgresql, redis, kafka;
- Experience with kubernetes is a plus.
- English B2-C1 for communications with peers;
- Fast-growing product and a possibility to create services from scratch, no legacy;
- Strong engineering team with extensive experience in building web products;
- Hybrid office in the heart of Lisbon (to meet and collaborate with a team) with a flexibility in office days;
- Competitive salary (we are negotiable here depending on your skills and role);
- Nice communications and focus on team playing and peers developing.